*wakes up from coma*
mom: great now that you’re awake you can do those chores i asked you to do
and this is Misha Collins at Jared and Gen’s wedding
I wasn’t going to reblog this until I saw Misha’s face.
facebook on your birthday
DON’T FUCKING TELL ME NATASHA IS COLD AND HEARTLESS.
Remember how he jokingly threatened her and got a powerfully afraid reaction?
Then remember when he cornered and almost killed her as the Hulk?
This man lives under an avalanche of guilt about the way he’s treated this woman.
And what she says here is, “you’re useful. We need you. Your abilities are a benefit to this situation.”
There is no higher compliment from Natasha. The kind of woman who will bare her soul to an evil god in order to get the information she needs from him values utilitarianism above all else.
She’s comforting him here, reminding him that even though he’s different, even though they’ve clashed, she needs and wants him on the team.
NATASHA ROMANOFF IS A QUEEN.
if a guy calls you hot, he’s complimenting your body.
if a guy calls you cute, he’s complimenting your face.
but if a guy calls you shrexy, he’s complimenting each and every one of your layers
I just had a grown man tell me to “go make me a sandwich” as I was doing his pourover
I told him I didn’t understand what he meant because we’re a coffee shop, and he was like “oh it’s a joke” and I said I “didn’t get it” and he went “it’s funny because you’re a woman working in a kitchen”
And I just stared at him until he got how stupid he soundedlet them feel their ignorance burn into their souls
Meeting Characters can make your day and you can personalize your meeting with a character.
Characters are always ready to pose for photos and sign autographs. Try asking them a few things and you could get a really great and memorable experience.
Here are some ideas of what to say or ask the princesses:
- Bring along a dinglehopper, see how she reacts.
- Ask about how is Eric doing?
- Talk about all the human treasures she has found.
- If you meet her in mermaid form, ask her if she misses her human legs.
- Ask about Sebastian, Flounder or Scuttle.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a cute picture, ask her to make a fishy face
- Ask about her favorite color, see if she would rather be wearing a pink or blue dress. This is even better if you are wearing something pink or blue!
- Ask what it was like to be asleep for so long.
- Ask if she likes to takes naps
- Ask about Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, and what they are up to
- Ask her about Prince Philip
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a cute picture, ask her to do a sleeping pose!
- Try asking her what she thinks of either Gaston or the Beast!
- Ask what types of books she likes to read. It would be fun if you brought your favorite book and held it in the picture!
- Ask about her dad and/or his inventions.
- Ask which dress she likes better: her gold one or her blue one.
- Talk about Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip, or Mrs. Potts.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: It’s fun to do a princess type pose for your picture.
- Ask to see her shoes! After all, she wouldn’t be here without them, right?
- Talk to her about her castle.
- Ask about her pumpkin carriage.
- Ask if she has tips on how to find your own fairy godmother.
- Ask if she is happy to be a princess and not living with Lady Tremaine and her step sisters anymore.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: A fun picture would be of everyone showing off their shoes.
- Ask if she likes flying on the magic carpet. You could even talk about how this compares to the flight you took to get to Disney.
- Ask what how Aladdin is or what he is doing today.
- Ask what it is like to have a pet tiger.
- Ask what her friend The Genie been up to.
- Ask if Jafar is still locked in the Genie lamp.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: Try having everyone cross there arms like Jasmine likes to do.
- Ask about her brothers and what trouble they are off causing.
- Ask what it is like to live in Scotland.
- Talk about her wild red hair.
- Ask if it was strange to see her mom as a bear.
- Ask for some archery lessons.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a fun picture, ask to do an archery pose.
- Ask her about Mushu.
- Ask about her time in the military.
- Ask what it was like to meet the Emperor.
- Ask her what she really thinks about the Matchmaker!
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a fun picture, ask for a warrior pose.
- Ask her to show you how to say hello in Powhatan.
- Ask about Meeko and Flit.
- Talk about her arm band. This works really well if you have a visible tattoo.
- Talk to her about her hair. Ask how it doesn’t get tangle
- Tell her that you’ll never look at a frying pan the same way again.
- Ask her where Flynn is.
- Ask about Pascal and Maximus.
- Talk about the lanterns.
- Ask her what is was like when she discovered she was the long lost princess.
- Ask her about her drawing or painting.
Meeting Snow White
- See if she has a favorite dwarf!
- Ask if she knows where the dwarves are and how are they doing.
- Ask what she thinks of apples.
- Ask her about wishing wells.
- Ask where her prince charming is.
- Talk about true love’s kiss.
- Ask her who is minding her restaurant.
- Ask her what her favorite thing is to cook.
- Ask what she misses from being a frog.
- Ask her about Naveen and Louie.
- Ask what it is like living New Orleans.
- Talk to her about Jazz music and Mardi Gras.
That Ariel pic is priceless <3 <3
#if i ever don’t reblog this #assume im dead
"Deading" is my new favorite verb.
Emma is not having your shit Graham
You’re not that scary.
Well, here’s a picture of your grandma’s feet!
Oh, darn it!
you know you’ve seen that show too many times when you read all that in their voices.
this is good and all but can I just
this man is a brilliant actor
he don’t count… because we’re not entirely sure if he’s acting or if he’s seriously iron man….
reblogging for the last comment
Photoset with 1 note
Feelin Pretty today for some reason :) even though these were taken after slingin donuts at work lol
Page 1 of 463